Get all set to rev your engines on February 28th with the launch of Million Greenback Wheels on discovery+, government made by Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx.
What’s Taking place:
- discovery+ released new information about Million Greenback Wheels today for the duration of a TCA press conference.
- Subscribers can experience the first two episodes on February 28th, with weekly new episodes following the premiere.
- Million Dollar Wheels offers a at the rear of-the-scenes search at the world’s most prosperous movie star vehicle seller, RD Whittington.
- Consumers highlighted on the series include Jamie Foxx, Kim Kardashian, J. Balvin, Tom Holland, and Tayler Holder.
- Automobile enthusiasts will see the rarest Rolls Royces, Ferraris, McLarens, and Maybachs in the world.
- Million Greenback Wheels is manufactured for Discovery by Propagate.
- The sequence is executive manufactured by Jamie Foxx, Ben Silverman, Howard T. Owens, Luke Kelly-Clyne, Rob Buchta, Shahram Qureshi, Chelsea Friedland, Douglas Banker, and Gretchen Early morning. Emily Krakowski is the affiliate producer.
Million Greenback Wheels Synopses:
- “Million Greenback Wheels follows a diverse group of the leading luxury and supercar sellers in the environment. They are purveyors of the most special vehicles in existence to an elite clientele composed of significant celebs in tunes, tv and film, business owners in tech, up coming degree hypercar lovers, and the insanely rich. These dealers are the top tier of this sector, and no just one else is as connected, savvy, or strategic. They do not just market vehicles they offer a life-style ideal along with their individual personas as the gatekeepers to exclusivity. But it is their personalities, motivations, struggles, and lifetime dramas that make them actually one of a kind. They are tastemakers to the wealthy who themselves are breaking molds, shattering glass ceilings, and developing multimillion-greenback firms. By means of the lens of these marketplace leaders, audiences get an special seem into the earth of high-stop motor vehicle sales and anything it usually takes to meet up with the expectations of their shoppers. People in their very own right, these unusual cars are the most popular ticket amongst large modern society, and the fight is on for which proprietor retains the keys.”
Alex joined the Laughing Put crew in 2014 and has been a lifelong Disney admirer. His principal beats for LP are Disney-branded videos, Tv set reveals, guides, audio and toys. He not long ago turned a member of the Television Critics Affiliation (TCA).